Sterile liquids in ampoules, vials and pre-filled syringes
- Terminally sterilized or aseptically processed products
- Separated production of hormonal and non-hormonal products
- Crystal suspensions
- Aqueous and non-aqueous preparations
- Ampoule sizes: 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 12, 15, 20 and 25 ml
- Pre-filled syringe sizes: 1, 2, 3 and 5 ml
- Vial sizes: 2, 5, 10 and 20 ml
Since mid-2006, EVER Pharma Jena manufactures sterile implants for hormone substitution in a dedicated production area. These future-oriented products are available in many countries.
The cylindrically shaped bodies of these patient-friendly long-term application systems are composed of biodegradable polymers. By means of disposable syringes they are injected into the subcutaneous tissue or muscle tissue, where they serve as medication depots for the controlled release of active ingredients.
By hydrolysis, the polymer based on lactic acid and lactic acid derivatives is again split into its starting materials which are completely degraded by the body.